Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Confessions

Some things you cannot relate to unless you actually do experience it. Over the last several weeks I have gone through a difficult time. It made me realize a lot about myself. Most importantly - to apologize for judging people. Things happen in peoples lives that we never expect or dream that we will have to confront or deal with. In those situation our morals and ethic - the fiber of who we are - are tested. I humbly apologize to those who I judged for being hypocrites. I have misunderstood that some things are bigger than our lives and our beliefs and often out of our control all together. Some things are sacrificed for a greater good. Whatever it may be - i solemnly vow to just be understanding and non-judgmental towards people. Compassion is difficult trait to master but it is very necessary for people. I am lucky to have a compassionate partner in life and friends. I hope I can re-pay their friendship in equal.

No comments:

Post a Comment