Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Monday, September 24, 2007

Feeling Energetic...

...for a little while. I got all ready to go out in the afternoon and then decided to check email before stepping out... giving the sun a chance to cool down. Well, I got stuck. I ended up getting inspired to change my whole blog page! Before I knew it - 3 hours had passed and C had already come home from work! (Ramadaan working days are shorter so he comes home by 3.30-4.00 PM - Yipee!) We go out for a bit and check out a training center where they teach you cool things like Batik work and block and screen printing. Then we walked to Almas general store and picked up some chocolate for both our midnight sweet tooths - Cadbury milk chocolates and Snicker bars (more his then mine ;) Then we passed by the regular Iftaar stands and I had a craving for some Haleem (yuum!!!!) So we picked some up - crossed the road dodging speeding buses, manic cars and wobbly rickshaws and came home. The Haleem was the best I have had yet!! I was still feeling antsy so I decided to make some more peanut butter balls since we were running out. C fell asleep - so he has been taking a nap and I went back to work on updating my blog interface.

Before I knew it - it was 9.30 - yikes and no dinner ready yet!! Luckily C still sleeping - Alom (our servant) and I improvise in the kitchen with some leftovers and out comes a Chinesey chicken dish with green bell peppers, tomato sauce and raw bananas! (Don't worry - the recipes for both will be up soon!!)

So, now I am quite content and a bit tired - so going to go wake up C, eat dinner and pass out. Time now: 10:15 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment