Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Fun stuff

After days of doing nothing - i finally found something fun to do. Cal hooked my laptop to download my videos so I have been using the editing software to edit my films! I just started few days ago - and so far worked on a short video for Ava Noor (my sister-in-law's niece who is the cutest lil baby) and then I started on my the footage of my students dancing at this years Lotus show. Currently I am working on Rang de Nila footage to put up for view. Rang de Nila stuff will have a professional working on it but i am working on just a simple version to have up while he finds time on his schedule to start the editing. Its a lot of fun! To cut and paste music, split images and sew them together! I will post them up on my website most likely once I find internet with speed enough to upload!

Other fun stuff has been the new apt. Today we took measurements and I went to some furniture stores to check out prices and window shopping. i totally miss US stuff - nothing here exactly fits my taste - but as they say - when in Rome... - so i picked out a color scheme to paint the walls with and Saturday will go out the blocks to imprint on the walls. I'll send pics as it progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment