Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Saturday, October 6, 2007

C and I

Over the past few weeks - somehow C and I seem to be on a weekly date! Its nice to get out and spend time - who says you can't date after marriage!!!

We went on a date on Fri - we started the evening off with playing pool! Usually not a respectable place for a woman - we went early and booked a table - only 2 other tables were being played. C ended up winning all 3 games we play =( but I learned a lot of tips from him. We are determined to have a pool table and table tennis table in our home! By the time we were getting tired, it had been 2 hours. So about 9pm. We hailed a rick and went to a mexican restaurant (it actually is pretty authentic!!). I ordered a burrito that was way toooo spicy but the nachos were yummy. C ordered a honey bbq chicken that was perfect proportion vs. american giant portions. C's cuz joined us and we drove to get some ice cream where we ran into a friend of theirs. After some chit chat and laughs, we came home - 11:30pm. Now - my stomach was upset =( argh!

Its nice to be able to go on a date with your husband - we get talk about things that otherwise maybe we wouldn't. and always an excuse for some extra romance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment