Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Monday, October 1, 2007

Sniffles

I went out yesterday to run some errands - buying ceiling fans, lights, etc. - for the new apt. At the market - it just started pouring! I came home with a tickle in my throat. Last night I went to bed with sweat pants and my long sleeved high school t-shirt (most comfy shirt ever!) and whaddaya know - I wake up with really tickly throat and sniffles galore =(

Argh!! Ever since I got here, its like I am destined to get sick! I hardly come here during this time of the year - possibly the weather - it rains randomly. Temp is usually 88-9o degrees. But we stay in A/C most of the day. I dunno what it is - any advice on boosting immune system? I can't bear to drink any haldi/milk concoctions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment