Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Rainy Day

Its a gray, wet and rainy day in Dhaka. I sat down after almost 10 days of no writing. I had a head full of ideas on what to write from the excitement of Eid in Dhaka to other mini adventures. But, here I am, with nothing to write. Kind of seems pointless. I started this blog, as a online diary, to keep in touch and friends posted on my life away from NY but who has the time to actually read blogs? Unless you are an active part on the online community, why would one read this? To be fair, a few friends read up on my day to day boring stuff. My life has become dull! No amount of creative writing is going to make it any more exciting. For the first time I have a very long period of no activity. Oh, there are things to keep me busy... but nothing to write home about, literally =)

I guess I'll post a couple of recipes and maybe some reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment