Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Beginning...

Welcome to The Bohemian Bongo.

FYI: Bongo--is a term used to refer to Bangalis of Bangladesh and West Bengal (India).

Dance. Travel. Write. Feel. This space will hold thoughts, experiences, questions and observations.

I am Bangladeshi-American. Part of the Hyphen generation. Comfortably straddling the line between a Bangali heritage and an American up-bringing.

A performing artist. A classical dancer. Constantly sifting through ideas for my next project(s)...in search of stimulation and motivation.

Love to travel and find pieces of myself in unexpected places. This blog is created in anticipation of my extended trip to India & Bangladesh.

I leave the country on Dec. 25, 2006 and expected back in the States on March 15, 2007.

Feel free to leave comments or anything of interest--
a poem, a painting, a picture, a thought...

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your Blogging. I think its a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bohemian Bongo!!!!!!!.... nice

    ReplyDelete