Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Friday, January 5, 2007

Goa Part 4 - the drive back

Early on the morning of the 4th we headed back to Bangalore. This time Navin's friend and wife were going to drive us back in a very spacious car. We stopped for breakfast at a Dhabba place...a road side, travellers joint. I had a masala dosa. Ah...the coconut chutney that came with it was so good. I usually don't like sambar, but i licked the sambar clean too!hit the spot with some tea and we were all net to go. I climbed into the last seat and cozied myself in...again...i sleep in moving vehicles!

At about 2PM we pull into another seaside town for lunch. We ordered some cool beers and a nice helping of food. Among them some masala crabs. I usually don't like crabs but i sucked these suckers clean. It was oniony, coriander, tomato and chili...Ooof...so finger licking good! Well satisfied and carefully emptied bladder, we climbed into the car again. I felt rude that I wasn't making so much conversation but heck they all spoke in Kanada which I didn't understand and I was too content sleeping in the back! At baout 6PM...my bladder cried to be relived! Thankfully, so did everyone else's! So, Shoba and i go off into the woods to mark our territory.I pick a busy area with thick cobwebs all around--i only noticed after i squatted! Just prayed a wild dog wouldn't come by or get bit in the nether regions by some bugs!

We take a rest and climb back into car. Karnataka is a lot of hills and mountains so a lot of winding roads going up and then back down...I was getting dizzy!!

Throughout the drive I kept having such vivid dreams that I made a New Years' resolution to write a book this year! It may be an Erotica but my dreams are alot more entertaining than the movies I watch!

I slept the entire 12 hour journey. Back in NY I can't sleep and here I can't seem to stay awake! I think I am being labeled as The New York Sleeping Beauty!

We came back to Pandurangashram to Didi's food. She had left some Pork curry out for us to feast on at 1am...I don't like pork usually but this curry...juicy, spicy, cumin flavored and oh so lip smacking good. Even the pieces of fat...rather chunks of fat...yummmmmmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment