Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

I am getting HUGE!!!

All this rich foods and inertia has added on the pounds! I was already at my heaviest before I reached India…and now I must be past my tipping point!

I went to the Institute today and told them I would start classes…the very esteemed Maya Didi (my kathak guru’s guru) pointed out that she failed to recognize me…reason…I had put on a lot of weight! Yes, I know this and acknowledge this fact!

I woke up at 6am and went to yoga and tomorrow I am waking up at 7am to go running at the Sankey tank…Park around a man made lake close by.

Mon / Wed / Fri

6am – 7am Yoga with Didi and Dada and their friends

Mon – Fri

7:00a– 8:00a Jogging at the Park w/ Nishu

4:30p-5:30p Dance class (maybe-don’t really feel much like it)

Rich foods only on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment