Today I Am

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Friday, January 5, 2007

I Love a good Massage

I L-O-V-E Massages! The Ayurvedic Kerala massage was something I was looking forward to! Just a warning: When you walk into the room, your masseuse (girl to girl, boy to boy) looks on as you strip down to your complete naked self...i mean naked! Then you lay on a table with nothing to cover you and she starts rubbing the oil and massaging every part of your body. It was heavenly! Then you stand up and she wipes you clean all over...feel like a queen!!

The second massage I got was Jan.1 after a night of dancing and frolicking. This time it was a man on the beach. He had given me a foot massage the day before and came back asking if I wanted more. It was still early in the morning and few people on the beach so I asked for a full body. He was awesome! He cracked the bones and pulled out all the knots on my back! Then I flipped over for him to do the front. He went to town around the breats! Hahaha! But didn't cross the line (I had a bikini on) and it felt so relaxing! Then he did the things and butt....I was turned on and felt like jello! Why couldn't men you want to sleep with give massages like that!!!
I Love Goa!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i have called a guy for massage..he is a decent as well as trained massager. also knows good pressure point..he dint shared his number..but somehow, he gave me his mail id. anilbe2002@yahoo.co.in..he is basicall from Delhi.you can contact him

    ReplyDelete